Geographic Imager 6.x
Availability: In stock
Avenza Geographic Imager 6.x is powerful software for working with spatial imagery in Adobe Photoshop that leverages its superior image editing capabilities and transforms it into a powerful spatial imagery editing tool. Work with satellite imagery, aerial photography, orthophotos, and DEMs in GeoTIFF and other major GIS image formats using Adobe Photoshop features such as transparencies, filters, and image adjustments while maintaining georeferencing and support for hundreds of coordinate systems and projections.
- Georeference and Rectify images, for example an air photo or a scanned map;
- Maintain any existing geo-referencing information, for example when cutting or resizing images in Photoshop;
- Change the projection of an image;
- Mosaic small images into a larger tile;
- Cut a large tile into small images defined geographically, for example 1 x 1 km;
- Use terrain models to create layer colours and / or hill-shaded images;
- Create a 3D view or flythrough of a landscape;
- and more.
If you would like five or more licenses then please buy a Multi-User Pack.
You also need to have Adobe Photoshop (CC 2015, CC2014 or CC). For a full list of compatibility with Photoshop please see www.avenza.com.
|Finishing / Format||No|