Geographic Imager Academic / Educational
Availability: In stock
Geographic Imager is powerful software for working with spatial imagery in Adobe Photoshop that leverages its superior image editing capabilities and transforms it into a powerful spatial imagery editing tool. Work with satellite imagery, aerial photography, orthophotos, and DEMs in GeoTIFF and other major GIS image formats using Adobe Photoshop features such as transparencies, filters, and image adjustments while maintaining georeferencing and support for hundreds of coordinate systems and projections.
- Georeference and Rectify images, for example an air photo or a scanned map;
- Maintain any existing geo-referencing information, for example when cutting or resizing images in Photoshop;
- Change the projection of an image;
- Mosaic small images into a larger tile;
- Cut a large tile into small images defined geographically, for example 1 x 1 km;
- Use terrain models to create layer colours and / or hill-shaded images;
- Create a 3D view or flythrough of a landscape;
- and more.
Take advantage of the generous discounts for Educational / Academic use! If you would like five or more licenses then please choose a Multi-User Pack. If you would like to equip a teaching lab then please contact us as we are sure we can provide an offer that will fit most budgets.
|Finishing / Format||No|