Geographic Imager Multi-User Packs
Availability: In stock
Geographic Imager is powerful software for working with spatial imagery in Adobe Photoshop that leverages its superior image editing capabilities and transforms it into a powerful spatial imagery editing tool. Work with satellite imagery, aerial photography, orthophotos, and DEMs in GeoTIFF and other major GIS image formats using Adobe Photoshop features such as transparencies, filters, and image adjustments while maintaining georeferencing and support for hundreds of coordinate systems and projections.
- Georeference and Rectify images, for example an air photo or a scanned map;
- Maintain any existing geo-referencing information, for example when cutting or resizing images in Photoshop;
- Change the projection of an image;
- Mosaic small images into a larger tile;
- Cut a large tile into small images defined geographically, for example 1 x 1 km;
- Use terrain models to create layer colours and / or hill-shaded images;
- Create a 3D view or flythrough of a landscape;
- and more.
Take advantage of the generous discounts available when you need multiple users to have access to Geographic Imager. Node-locked licences are best when the users need access all or most of the time. A floating licence is great when you have many people who use Geographic Imager occasionally. You can buy one or more packs to make up the number required.
|Finishing / Format||No|