Greater London ProViewer Postcode Atlas
Availability: In stock
A quick and easy way to browse and print any area of Greater London postcode mapping from the convenience of your own PC. The mapping is provided for a rectangle that covers the London Government Region, which is the same as the Greater London Authority area. The maps provide full coverage at street level of the SE, E, SW, N, NW,W, WC and EC Postcode Areas. Two Map Windows show the Postcode Area, District and Sector boundaries superimposed onto the XYZ Maps London street map (on the left in the picture) and onto the Ordnance Survey StreetView map (on the right in the picture). The ProViewer tools let you:
- Zoom and pan to any area at any size,
- Use the Info tool to click on the map to see the postcode sector details, including how many addresses there are in the categories of Residential, Non-Residential (i.e. business) and Large Users (mostly PO Boxes),
- Print Layout windows, which are dynamically linked to the Map Windows, which are provided for printing A3 and A4 extracts in either Landscape or Portrait and in either of the map styles (the lower eight windows in the picture),
- Search by Postcode and automatically zoom to that location,
- Automatically changes the map and postcode information to show less detail / simpler maps when you zoom out and more detail / street level mapping when you zoom in.
The XYZ London Street map covers a 20 x 20 km area of Inner London. Outside this the Viewer will use the Ordnance Survey StreetView mapping to complete the coverage. Zooming out will cause the Street mapping to be replaced by Ordnance Survey 1:25 000 scale District mapping, then with a further zoom out it will switch to the Ordnance Survey 1:200 000 scale Road Atlas.
The complete package is just £250 which covers the all normal internal uses.
You can get the Readme file here.
You may not sell or redistribute to Third Parties any of the map files that come with the system, nor may you produce maps for publishing, commercial printing or similar uses without our permission in writing.
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|Postcode||EC, N, W, WC|
|Region||South East England|
|Finishing / Format||MapInfo TAB|